Mysteries

Have you ever felt this strange feeling that there is another you somewhere out there?


I mean a sort of a karmic soul-mate... someone with whom you share some deeply rooted connection even though you don't know this person; nor have you ever seen her in real life; yet you feel very much in tune with each other... a connection from past lives maybe?

I feel like that sometimes. You and I think so much alike, and there's so much that we have in common it is almost scary.


The mystery deepens when I will be about to write or post something here and then you had already post about something similar, and if I think about something a lot in one day you will end up bringing it up also. I think it means something else rather than coincidence. What do you think? How do these things happen?

Sometime ago I read that karmic soul-mates can be anybody. They are part of our soul family. When our souls are created, they become part of a soul family. Many souls are created at the same time. Not all souls will go to the same family just as not all humans born belong to the same Earthly family.


Have you ever experienced something like that in your own bloggy experience? Life is full of mystery. Every where you look you can find wonder, beauty and magnificence. By keeping your senses open, you will find much to be grateful for. The unknown, mystery of life reveals itself through right action, and observation.


1 comment:

Marie-Jeanne said...

I don't think there is another me out there, but everything is energy, even our thoughts, and therefore someone might be able to pick it up. Or we might connect with someone else's flow of energy. Could be just because we share the same type of vibration.

By the way: nice blog!
MarieJ.